The Omni Homestead Hotel Reservation Information
August 14-17, 2019
|Renaissance||Daily Rate *||Deposit||Reservation Deposit|
|• Run of House||$285.00||One night deposit||$285.00|
* All room rates are per room, per night and are exclusive of appropriate state and local taxes, fees and assessments currently at 9.3% and are subject to change without notice.
There will be an additional charge of $25.00 for each adult beyond two in a room.
Additional Hotel Charges:
- Resort Charge: $15.00 per day
- Valet Overnight Parking Fee: $10.00 per night
(not inclusive of state tax, rates subject to change)
Please note the following:
- A one night deposit is required for the group rates.
- You must register for the conference in order to receive the discounted room rate.
- There must be an email address to accompany the reservation; the same address cannot be used more than once.
- For multiple room reservation requests contact NMG Meetings at email@example.com
No reservations will be confirmed without a form of deposit. Limited number of rooms available. We strongly encourage participants to reserve early to insure a room in their desired category.
DEADLINE DATE: JULY 12, 2019 or once the contracted block is sold out. Any reservation received after this date cannot be assured of hotel space or the group rate.
Special Request Available:
Please submit all Special Requests to NMG Meeting Management. The hotel confirms or denies special requests. Requests are NOT guaranteed by NMG Meeting Management or American Dermoscopy.
Deposit &Cancellation/Change Policy:
- A one (1) night room & tax deposit will be charged at the time of booking.
- Any reductions of the total room nights initially reserved or cancellation within 30 days prior to your arrival day will be charged in full.
- All changes and cancellations must be done via email to NMG Meeting Management
ADA Statement: For disability accommodations, please contact NMG Meeting Management at 949.300.8792.
Click HERE for questions or to request additional information regarding the 2019 ADM Meeting.