American Dermoscopy Meeting | Poster Exhibits and Presentations Session
The American Dermoscopy Meeting 2020 has created a limited amount of space for poster to be displayed.
All selected posters will be available to the attendees to view (i.e. secured website, etc) and only SIX (6) posters will be chosen to present in the general session on Friday, July 17th, 2020.
The winning poster will be determined on-site. There will be one winner, who will receive a dermatoscope. Must be present to win.
POSTER SUBMISSION RULES & GUIDELINES
Please read the following guidelines carefully.
- Please submit a PDF copy of the poster via email for review and selection to Nicole Gomez at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The deadline for submitting a request to exhibit a poster is June 12, 2020.
- No changes may be made in the poster after submission, including, but not limited to, changes in authors, title, or content.
- Published material should not be submitted. It is acceptable if material has been submitted for publication but has not been published as of the June 12th, 2020.
- The primary author will be listed as the presenter.
- The maximum recommended poster size is 2’ high x 4’ wide.
- Notification will be sent via email to the primary author by the end of June.
- Applications will be blind reviewed and graded by the Poster Committee. Posters will be scored on a scale of 1 to 5 based on the science, methodology, and presentation (5: Outstanding; 4: Above Average; 3: Average; 2: Below Average; 1: Unsatisfactory).
- Posters with an average score (grade 3 or above) will be accepted as poster exhibits.
- Authors whose posters receive a score of 3 or above will be invited to present during the Meeting, in a five-minute oral presentation. This is in addition to the poster being displayed in the Exhibit area. Only six posters will be chosen to present at the general session on Friday, July 17th, 2020 from 4:00-4:30pm
- Poster exhibits will be located in the Exhibit Area.
- Poster Set-Up: July, 15th from 3:00 – 5:00 pm
- Poster Tear-Down: July, 18th from 11:00am – 2:00 pm
Please Note: All posters must adhere to this schedule.
- Presenters are encouraged to be present each day during the breakfast and during coffee break to discuss your poster.
AVOIDANCE OF COMMERCIALISM
Any exhibit, of which the cost is underwritten to any extent by a pharmaceutical company or other commercial enterprise, must avoid commercialism. Trade names must not be used for drugs, devices and/or instrumentation including lasers. In addition, such an exhibit should include a clear but inconspicuous acknowledgment stating that a portion of its cost was underwritten and identify the particular commercial company involved. No advertising matter of any kind may be distributed nor will any material display which, in any way, directly promotes the commercial interest of any particular company, enterprise, or the exhibitor be permitted. Any medications or other substances, devices or equipment referred to in exhibit materials must be identified by their scientific names.
Note: Sponsorship or funding by a commercial enterprise must be noted in the lower right hand corner of the exhibit. Failure to do so will result in the exhibit being taken down.
RESPONSIBILITY FOR DAMAGE AND LOSS
ADM 2020, NMG Meetings and The Dixie Convention Center will not be responsible for damage, destruction, loss or theft of exhibits or property used in connection therewith, however cause, nor for goods sent to the building prior to or ruminating after the exhibit hall has closed. The poster presenter agrees to the above and will present no claims to ADM 2020, NMG Meetings or the The Dixie Convention Center. The poster presenter assumes all responsibility for damage or loss to the Poster exhibit and for damage caused by the poster exhibit to the person, property and rights (including patient) or others, including damage to the floors, walls, decoration or equipment of the and The Dixie Convention Center and the poster present agrees to protect, indemnify, hold harmless and defend the ADM 2020, NMG Meetings and the and The Dixie Convention Center from and against any claim for such damage or loss.
Poster presenters are encouraged to carry their material with them since small and/or flat items are easy to lose in shipping. ADM 2020 does not provide return shipping services for poster presenters.
Should you need further information, please contact:
Nicole Gomez, Meeting Manager | Phone: 831-595-0710 | Email: email@example.com
Click HERE for questions or to request additional information regarding the 2020 ADM Meeting.