Hotel Reservation Information
Drury Inn & Suites Flagstaff
300 South Milton Road
Flagstaff, AZ 86001
Telephone: (928) 773-4900
June 13th – 15th 2024
|Daily Rate *
|• Run of House
|$219 x 1 Night
METHOD OF RESERVATIONS
Click on the Booking Link below to reserve your room.
HCCC – American Dermoscopy Meeting
Individual reservations must be cancelled prior to 12:00 p.m. on the day before the reservation’s confirmed date of arrival to avoid a non-refundable fee equal to one night’s room rate plus tax. Hotel requires a valid payment card and photo ID to be presented at check in. Check In Time: 3:00 p.m. Check Out Time: 11:00 a.m. Arrangements may be made for baggage storage with the Hotel’s front desk staff.
A valid payment card is due at the time of booking an individual reservation. The Hotel will require a 1-night deposit at the time of booking.
May 1, 2024, or once the contracted block is sold out. Any reservation received after this date cannot be assured of hotel space or the group rate.
Attendees understands and agrees to abide by the following Hotel policies:
- There is a maximum number of four (4) occupants per Hotel room and a maximum of six (6) occupants per Hotel suite (not including additional persons that may be accommodated by a rollaway bed, for which special charges will apply);
- Pursuant to federal and local fire codes, only registered guests are permitted to stay at this Hotel.
- Hotel amenities such as the use of the swimming pool/whirlpool spa area, fitness center, and business center, as well as complimentary breakfast and complimentary 5:30 Kickback® are for registered guests only. Proof of guest registration (including valid ID) may be required;
- Hotel’s lobby may not be used for Group meetings;
- Hotel room doors will not be propped open and must remain shut at all times;
- The Hotel may institute a “quiet time” curfew at 10:00 p.m. for Group at Hotel’s discretion;
- If the Hotel is unable to fulfill its satisfaction guaranteed policy and is required to discount guest room charges of Hotel guests, who are not members of the Group, due to the behavior and/or conduct of members of the Group, the amount(s) discounted will be the responsibility of attendee at Hotel’s discretion.
- Hallways are to remain clear and quiet at all times, and the Group will be contacted if complaints of excessive noise and/or misconduct are brought against any member of the Group.
NMG Events and Mtg Mgt
P.O. Box 3703
Mission Viejo, CA 92690
831.595.0710 / 858.683.2027 (fax)